WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Monday, May 23, 2011

Wet or Dry???


Even in Hawaii there are two sides of every island with some distinction in climate. Yes, it’s mild and gorgeous every day all year long with a splash of rain everyday. And although one island is generally wetter (Kauai) than another, every island has variety.

Windward is the wet side of the island (the east)

Leeward is the dry side of the island (the west)

I hope you’re learning lots about Hawaii. With last Thursday’s post and today’s, you should never get lost, and always know what side of the island you’re on, right??

And, check out another one of my stuffed doggies! Looks to me like he’s prepared with a hooded sweatshirt and heading to the windward side of the island.

Mahalo for visiting!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl