WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Monday, November 1, 2010

It’s A Bird . . . It’s A Plane . . .


It’s A Launching Web Site!!!

Aloha!

Finally! I am working on my Web Site! By the time you read this post, it will be up and running! Please visit at www.cheryllinnmartin.com

I will have information about my Hawaiian Island Detective Club Series (hopefully to be published sometime in the near future) as well as teasers from each of the books and a number of links to fun “Hawaii-related” games. All are kid friendly since my series is written for Middle Graders (approx. ages 8-13.)

Please visit, check out the games and all the pages, then share the site with the kids in your life. After all, everyone loves playing a game with a skateboard-riding gecko! There are other games, including a banana-throwing gorilla, falling coconuts, surfing, underwater games, and girl’s dress-up-Hawaiian-style games.

Check it out and e-mail me. I’d love to know how the kids in your life enjoy the site, the games, and the idea of the series. cheryllinnmartin@yahoo.com

Mahalo for visiting, and I’d love to hear your comments (or check a box below!)

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl