WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Aloha!


And Happy Thanksgiving

I'm taking this day to not post on the celebrations and festivals in Hawaii among the Asian groups, but to focus on Thanksgiving!

What a wonderful time to celebrate our many blessings and to show thanksgiving to our Lord and God.

May your Thanksgiving Day be a blessed and special day as you celebrate with family and friends.

My family will be having Lemon Cake Pie--a recipe from my grandmother! Yummy, yummy! Do you have a favorite family recipe you make at Thanksgiving?

Happy turkey, dressing, potatoes, and pumpkin (or lemon cake) pie!!

Mahalo for visiting!

Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. I don't make much, I usually eat others' food, LOL, but I particularly love stuffing!
    Happy Thanksgiving, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Jessica! I absolutely LOVE Thanksgiving. We had a great one at our beach house this year. YUM! Hope yours was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl