WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mango and Bar-B-Q Sauce on Pizza??


Served With A Salad

Tired of the same old pepperoni pizza? Try this crazy pizza using wonderful fresh mango!

This recipe was created by my daughter and her friend. It may sound insane, but it is amazing and my family devoured every piece of pizza.

Mango, Bar-B-Q Chicken Pizza

After Cooking The Pizza
Ingredients:

Pizza crusts or pita bread if you want to make individual pizzas
Boneless, skinless chicken breast (approx ½ breast per person) cubed and cooked
Your favorite bar-b-q sauce
1 small jar of jalapeƱo peppers
Cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
2 sliced avocados
1 or 2 sliced mangoes

Spread sauce on crusts (or pita bread)
Place cooked chicken chunks on sauce
Add extra sauce if desired
Add jalapeƱos, cheese, avocado slices, and more cheese
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
Remove and add sliced mango on top

After Adding Fresh Mango On Top
Oh yum!! This recipe is amazing! Let me know if you try this one. I think I need to go buy some more ingredients and make this one again soon.

Mahalo for visiting!

Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually a big fan of Hawaiian pizza with ham and pineapple. First saw it on another customer's table at Yanni's Pizza and couldn't imagine it. But we tried it and liked it! Then we tried bar-b-qued meatballs with the sauce in place of marinara and it was wicked good! So I'm thinking the mango bar-b-que would be extremely tasty too. Thanks for the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how you like it when you try it, okay?? You'd think guys wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole, but all the guys in our family loved it!

    Funny, I don't like pineapple on pizza--it's too sweet I think, but with the avocado and bar-b-que sauce combined with the sweet mango, it's a winner!!!

    Thanks for the support, ladies, and for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl