WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fruit For Dessert!


Time for another recipe! This one is simple to make and yummy as a refreshing dessert.

Hawaiian Fruit Dessert

Hawaiian Fruit and Whipped Cream
Ingredients:

Frozen tropical fruit mix (I used this for ease, but fresh would be even better! It included mango, papaya, pineapple, and strawberries)
Any berries you’d like to add
Vanilla pudding mix
Whipped Cream (I used the frozen whipped topping for ease, but the real stuff is best!)
Shredded coconut

Sprinkle the pudding mix over the fruit and stir. The juices will become thick and flavorful from the pudding mix. Use as much or as little of the pudding mix as you’d like—for your personal taste.

Layer the fruit and whipped cream in glasses.

Top off with coconut and enjoy! Yummy!!

Mahalo for visiting!

Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl