WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Monday, August 15, 2011

Hau`oli Lā Hānau, Life In Flip-Flops!

My newest pair of Dressy Flip-Flops.
To begin a new year of Life in Flip-Flops!
I’m taking a break from my fruit series to celebrate the One Year Birthday of Life In Flip-Flops!

I can’t believe I’ve been faithfully posting twice per week for a year now! I hope you’ve enjoyed reading my posts and have learned a lot. Please continue reading for the next year and beyond! And Subscribe Via E-Mail (there’s a box to subscribe on my blog just beneath my swimming fishies!) so you won’t miss a post ever!

My numbers for readers has gone up over the year, and I’m thrilled to have you all on board. Don’t forget to post a comment—or just check a box. Simple, huh?

Don’t forget to subscribe via e-mail so you can connect to my posts from your e-mail box. Another easy-peasy way to keep up with my blog about all things Hawaiian.

Thank you so much for your support! Here’s to another wonderful year experiencing the wonders, culture, history, geopgraphy, and food of Hawaii!

Mahalo for visiting!

Cheryl

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been a year, either! Wow. Time flies when you're blogging! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought I did something by blogging once a week for a year! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, Karla! I'm amazed that I found enough info to keep at it for this long. But, the internet is full of interesting sites and information about Hawaii. I'm having a super time. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Linda! I'm loving it and learning so much about Hawaii that I never knew along the way. Thanks for your support during my journey. Hope you'll pop in often during my second year. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Congratulations on your blogoversary!
    Edge of Your Seat Romance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Raquel! You're so funny--I'll have to remember that--blogoversary--very cute. Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl