WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Monday, June 20, 2011

Diggin’ Danno!

Here I am again, chatting with you about Hawaii Five-O.

First, I have to mention that if you didn’t see my recipe for Loco Moco on May 25, click on the date and take a look. The other day I was watching an episode and Chin Ho (Daniel Dae Kim) mentioned something about doing an order for some loco moco! Cool, huh? Well, I thought it was pretty cool.

Fanpop.com
For this blog, however, I want to comment on my favorite character, Danno (or officially, Danny Williams.) He’s certainly not the Danno of the 70’s show, but he has managed to totally captivate me. Could be his acting. Hmm . . . or maybe it’s how cute he is both in his physical appearance and in his personality. Scott Caan is the son of James Caan, and like his father, Scott seems to weasel his way into your heart.

Danno is divorced and has relocated from New Jersey to Hawaii to follow his young daughter who is being raised by her mom and step-dad. The show does a great job of involving the family in a number of episodes.

Danno and McGarrett often times have very different views on how to handle situations. It’s fun to watch the banter between the two.


For bio information on Scott, visit this site:



Here’s another site that will give you more information on Scott, photos, and also some reviews of some of the episodes!


Mahalo for visiting!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl