WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

May Day Is Coming!


Ahh . . . the season of long awaited flowers! May Day is traditionally celebrated with giving flowers. I remember as a kid leaving flowers on a neighbor’s doorstep, or giving a paper basket filled with flowers to my mom.

In Hawaii, May Day is Lei Day. Click on the date to check out my September 23, 2010 posting to learn more about this celebration. Also, to learn more about leis, click on this date and check out my posting on October 14, 2010.

I hope this May will be filled with flowers in the Pacific NW, as well as in your area of the world. But, I can’t help closing my eyes and picturing as well as smelling the colorful tropical flowers of Hawaii.

Don't forget--Monday is another great recipe!

Here’s to May flowers everywhere!

Mahalo for visiting!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl