WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Monday, April 18, 2011

It’s a Girl???

A week ago I talked about my love of Hawaii Five-O, both the old TV show and the new one.

There are many differences between the old and new versions, but one of the most shocking was Kono. He (from the old show) was re-created as a girl in the new one! Now, that’s just crazy, right?

Take a look for yourself and see what you think. That Asian girl has some amazing spunk, not to mention smarts. And, wow, is she gutsy! I remember one episode where she flung her body through the air and nailed the bad guy smack on the ground. Ouch! Bet that hurt.

She also possesses great assertive qualities—like the time she got in someone’s face who threatened to report her. She explained that some people have a problem with spelling her last name. Then she spelled it out slow and strong, two letters at a time. That’s K A - L A - K A - U A. You go, girl!

Here’s a link to more info on Kono as well as the show.


See you on Thursday! Plus, if you've been waiting for recipes, join me on the next two Mondays for two new recipes--easy ones and yummy too!


Mahalo for visiting!

Cheryl

2 comments:

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl