WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Monday, November 26, 2012

Hawaii--Here I Come!!!

On Thursday I'm taking flight and winging my way to Hawaii!! 

I can already tell you that I'll have an amazing time, but probably won't be able to share pictures and stories until I get back--but I'll keep you enticed with other blogs until I return!

This will be an opportunity for me to research and become inspired to do more writing--probably with a tropical setting (I'm totally stuck in the whole warm climate thing, huh?)

How many of you have been to the islands?

Tell me about what you liked best. I'd love to hear from you.

Keep reading my blog posts and look for what I'll have to say after my return!


Aloha, and Mahalo for visiting!

--Cheryl
The Hawaiian Island Detective Club
Book One—Pineapples in Peril
Available NOW Everywhere!
Book Two—Menehunes Missing
RELEASES February 5, 2013

4 comments:

  1. Never been to Hawaii but I think I'd love the mountains.
    I didn't know you were going..you're going to have such a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be fun, Jessica! I even get to visit a school while I'm there--and talk with some 6th and 7th graders! Both The Big Island and Maui have mountains, but I'm not spending any time on the mountains (have lots of those in the Pacific NW)--I'm hitting the beaches! Aloha! --Cheryl

      Delete
  2. How awesome for you!?!? Have a great time! Congrats on the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Loree! I'm looking forward to a great trip. Doing some marketing and some research. Aloha! --Cheryl

      Delete

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl