WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cheryl In Peril! (Episode 2)


Are you ready to see another photo and story of Cheryl in Peril?

Me and Rob Ready to Play!!
Okay, so here's what's up! This was about 2 1/2 years ago when I played on a co-ed indoor soccer team. This is a photo of me and my brother, Rob.

There were a few times when I got nailed with the ball and ended up with a huge bruise on my leg. What was I thinking at my age??? At least I didn't fall and slide across the artificial turf--those "rug burns" are nasty!


Then there was the time I was doing so well tracking the play and staying with the opponent. Suddenly, he blasted the ball at me--it hit my leg and went flying--GOOOAAAAAAAL!!!!! Too bad it was for the other team.

Enjoy this quick clip of me actually running around out there, putting life and limb in peril!


HEY! I'm on LENA NELSON DOOLEY'S BLOG Today!!! Please visit and comment if you'd like--you could win a copy of Pineapples in Peril! She did a really fun interview--you might find out some very interesting information about me!

Aloha, and Mahalo for visiting!

--Cheryl
The Hawaiian Island Detective Club
Book One—Pineapples in Peril
Available NOW Everywhere!
Book Two—Menehunes Missing
RELEASES February 5, 2013

2 comments:

  1. i would like to win yur book my address is Lawsonsandra92@yahoo.com i'm fr Loretto tn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Sandra! You'll need to connect to Lena's blog to enter. I'll see if you already did, but if not, you'll have to re-post on her blog.

      I am so excited you want to have Pineapples in Peril! There are lots of entries, but if you can enter, maybe you'll be the one! Aloha! --Cheryl

      Delete

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl