WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Good Friday in Hawaii


Tomorrow is Good Friday. In Hawaii, this day is a State Holiday.



Enjoy time with your family this weekend and remember the blessing of what Jesus did for us on the cross by paying the price for our sins.

And MOST important of all, Jesus arose!

Easter Blessings to all of my readers and their loved ones.

Aloha, and Mahalo for visiting!


Cheryl

The Hawaiian Island Detective Club
Book One—Pineapples in Peril
Keep Checking My Blog or Website for Release Date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl