WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Three Book Contract!!!!


So, it has finally happened!! I had TWO publishers offer me a three-book deal for my Hawaiian Island Detective Club series (ages 8-12.) I had to choose one, and finally, after several days of considering and waffling, I decided on Comfort Publishing.


The three books in the series include Pineapples in Peril, Menehunes Missing, and Ukuleles Undercover.

I don’t have a release date yet, but hopefully I should know something soon.


PINEAPPLES IN PERIL!
I’ll keep everyone posted through my blog, my website, and Facebook. In the meantime, please celebrate with me and keep me in your prayers. It’s going to be an amazing journey!

My blogs about the Brown Snake and Extreme Hawaii will most likely be posted in November rather than October. Beginning this Thursday, I will be running several fun posts on the meanings of my character’s names. See you then!

Mahalo for visiting!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl