WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Monday, February 7, 2011

Let’s Swim With The Turtles!

Did you get your ticket to Hawaii yet?

If you didn’t, you can still experience, in your imagination, some of the wonderful things the island has to offer.

When I was last there, my favorite place on Oahu was the North Shore, especially the area around Haleiwa. If you check out my pictures on my web site, or search my blog, you will see a photo of me and my kids enjoying a shave-ice at Aoki’s.

It was on a beach near there that we swam with giant turtles. What an exciting experience and a real blessing it was to bob around with those amazing creatures.

Here is a link to an interesting article about someone’s experience (mainly on the Big Island) of swimming with the giant turtles. He swam with them at a number of locations on Oahu as well.


Don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to get back to the islands, get in the water, and swim with those big guys again!

Mahalo for visiting!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl