Valentine’s Day is fast approaching!
If you were in Hawaii, how might you celebrate this romantic holiday? Here are a few ideas:
* Have fresh tropical flowers or a lei delivered to your sweetheart.
* Send a singing valentine—sung by one of the groups affiliated with The Sounds of Aloha Chorus.
* Check out the wonderful restaurants (especially those serving special local faire.)
* Check out the special events—at the zoo, the various waterfront areas, parks, marinas (for cruises, etc.)
* Check out local festivals—for music, dance, crafts, special events, etc.
Want more ideas for a special Hawaiian Valentine’s Day? Check out this web site:
Hope you all get to make it to Hawaii and celebrate with that special person someday. But, until then, plan something really special for this next Monday!
Mahalo and Aloha!!