WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Monday, December 26, 2011

Recipes????

Did You Miss A Recipe???

No problem! Just click here to go to my Recipe Page.

You'll find every recipe I've posted in 2010 and 2011 listed in alphabetical order. Click on one and you'll go to the original post with all the information you need.

And, since we're nearly to 2012, I plan to post more wonderful recipes and do some more interviews with people who have grown up or lived in Hawaii or who live there now. Is that YOU??? E-mail me if you'd like to be the star of one of my blog posts!

Even if you don't want to be interviewed, I'd love to try your Hawaiian recipes.

Here's to more yummy food in 2012!

Mahalo for visiting!

Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. You have so many yummy ones. I can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy looking at them! Some are easier to make than others, but since I try out every one of them, I know they work. Happy New Year, Linda, and thanks sooooooo much for your unending support!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl