WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Bird in Your Bible???


Have you ever heard the Christmas Story read in Pidgin English? Nope, I’m not talking about a pigeon, a bird, but Pidgin English.

Enjoy this link and listen to Donna read from the Pidgin English Bible, a story that is very well known, but may not have been heard quite like this.



Join me on Monday, December 20 for another fun Pidgin English reading. Shaggy (a radio station DJ) adds fun and flair to The Night Before Christmas.

Don’t miss it. You’ll love it!!

Mahalo for your support this year.

Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely check that out. Thanks for the link!
    Edge of Your Seat Romance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed it, Raquel!

    Be sure to check out 'Twas the Night Before Christmas" too. Fun pidgin rendition of that story.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl