WELCOME!


WELCOME TO LIFE IN FLIP-FLOPS! Click Here To Visit: MY WEBSITE

To easily read my blog and not miss a post--SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

You can always comment using the "ANONYMOUS BUTTON."

Or just CLICK ON ONE OF THE LITTLE SQUARES at the bottom of my posts to let me know what you think. Easy-Peasy!

And Don't Forget To FEED MY FISH!!!! (at the bottom of the side column)

Monday, December 13, 2010

Recipe? What Recipe???

Did you miss a recipe I’ve posted this year (well, since August when I started this blog?)

Never fear, you can rediscover the ones you enjoyed, or catch up with the ones you missed. Just follow below:

Almond Gelatin—August 30
Portuguese Bean Soup—September 27
Bibingka—September 30
Guava Cake—October 4
Kalua Pig—October 7
Papaya Seed Dressing—November 18

Join me on Monday, December 27 for the final recipe of 2010—Chicken Long Rice.

Mahalo for your support this year!

Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm I think you should make one of these when we're home!! ~ Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet!

    Hope you liked the Chicken Long Rice. Maybe we can try the Portuguese Bean Soup. It's really yummy!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Mahalo for visiting and commenting. Aloha! --Cheryl